Upper Valley Christian School
- Upper Valley Christian School came into existence in 1979 as a ministry of the Leavenworth Church of the Nazarene because Pastor Jim West had a vision to begin a Christian School in the Upper Valley.
- It began with just 20 students, and has grown to minister to 135 or so children and their families a year.
- In those years, we have had the opportunity to minister to around 600 students.
- Some of them have subsequently graduated from college, gone to the mission field, medical school, the military or other fields of endeavor.
- We have even had our first second-generation student enroll in 1994-95.
- God has truly blessed UVCS in those years. He has been faithful in every way through difficult financial times, trials, and growth.
- His faithfulness to us demonstrates our need to be faithful to Him in everything that we do.
- This is His school above all else. He established it. He sustains it.
- Without Him, we would be lost. It is our responsibility to be faithful to Him who called us.
|Religious Affiliation||Church of the Nazarene|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Upper Valley Christian School is Cascade Christian Academy (18.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wenatchee Grades: NS-5 | 223 students
600 Saint Joseph Pl
Wenatchee, WA 98801
(509)663-2644 19.9 NS-5
- Wenatchee Grades: PK-K | 36 students
1425 Cherry St.
Wenatchee, WA 98801
(509)886-0533 20.5 PK-K
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.