Vacaville Adventist School
Tel: (707) 448-2842
- Vacaville Adventist Elementary School has made a commitment to provide the highest quality education in a Christ-centered environment.
- Our school is dedicated to developing the whole person, promoting academic excellence, emotional stability, physical well-being, social responsibility, and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- The Goal of Vacaville Adventist Elementary School is to Provide a safe environment, Help students to excel academically, Teach social skills, Develop positive human relationships, Assist students in finding Christ.
- Vacaville Adventist Elementary School offers a quality academic program. Our teachers are fully credentialed.
- Student progress and testing results are regularly communicated to parents as part of our ongoing commitment to keep parents informed and involved with their child's academic progress.
- Each student receives individualized Christian instruction by caring teachers. Our academic curriculum is augmented with field trips, computer instruction, art, music, science camp and sports camp.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.