Valley Montessori Preschool
- Valley Montessori Preschool has been serving the San Fernando Valley (Canoga Park, Calabasas, Woodland Hills, West Hills) by providing a challenging, innovative and educational program since 2011.
- Choosing a quality pre-educational center is often the first investment parents make in their children's education.
- Here at Valley Montessori Preschool we rank high with our academic standards.
- Our saying at Valley Montessori is "Their Future, Our Passion", and we strive to achieve the best possible future for your child. Valley Montessori Preschool are proud members of the National Child Care Association (NCCA), California Association for the Education of Young Children (CAEYC), American Montessori Society (AMS), and the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Valley Montessori Preschool is centered around the Montessori curriculum and offers enrichment classes such as Art, Dance, Spanish, Music, Piano, and Gardening. Unlike other Montessori schools, we offer BOTH preschool and Montessori curriculums, giving your child the perfect balance. Our program is designed to foster self-esteem, independence, creativity and a love of learning in an exceptionally clean, safe and nurturing environment. This school accepts children ages 18 months - 6 years. We offer Toddler, Preschool, and Kindergarten. Children have the freedom to progress at their own pace, explore their world, make discoveries and draw their own conclusions. Children gain knowledge, confidence and leadership skills. Our low student to teacher ratio in each class provides each child with an individual learning program in an enjoyable setting. Our Classroom atmosphere encourages social interaction for cooperative learning, peer teaching & emotional development. We not only want each child to feel a strong sense of belonging, but we want each parent to feel confident and proud that his or her child is a student at Valley Montessori Preschool. You are invited to tour the school, meet our fantastic teachers and see our newly upgraded facility.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Canoga Park Grades: K-8 | 181 students
22041 Gault St
Canoga Park, CA 91303
(818)592-2894 0.4 K-8
- Canoga Park Grades: 8-12 | 40 students
7119 Owensmouth Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91303
(818)992-0301 0.5 8-12
- West Hills Grades: 3-12 | 60 students
7401 Shoup Ave
West Hills, CA 91307
(818)883-3500 0.8 3-12
Excellent Montessori school, I am very satisfied with this facility and the administration. The teachers are so loving and caring for the children. They have daily agendas on what they are supposed to be learning for that day + yoga class! I am more than impressed with everything, and the owners are a blessings to our community.
- Posted by Parent - Nina Lafarsi
The New management has transformed the school. It has become more colorful and my son feels happier going to school. Also, curriculum and extra-curricular activities have seen a sea change. Owner is nice and a very knowledgeable lady and the principal is great as well.
- Posted by Parent - Soutik D
Great school, highly recommend!
- Posted by Parent - Nick Roshan
Really well run Montessori preschool. New owners are really nice people and the school is excellent. They do a lot of Montessori work and have a lot of extra curricular activities for the children - a well balanced school with really qualified teachers.
- Posted by Parent - Sandeep Singh
I am very impressed with this Montessori school, the new owners are great and have really upgraded the place. My son really enjoys coming to preschool, and we are so grateful we found this place. I am a working mom who does not have all the time in the world to teach my son at home like most stay at home moms do, but Valley Montessori really teaches the kids, and they will be well prepared for Kindergarten/1st grade.
- Posted by Parent - Debra Adams