- We strive to make Our Lady of the Valley School a Christian education community where human culture and knowledge, enlightened and enlivened by faith, are shared in a spirit of freedom and love.
- As educators and learners in a Catholic environment centered in Jesus Christ we work in partnership with parents to prepare our students to become fully active members of the Catholic Church, to serve others, and make a difference in the world.
- Our commitment to the total development of the child provides students with a level of literacy and fluency that enables them to be morally responsible citizens of the world; competent, productive contributors to the workforce; and thinking, fulfilled individuals in a diverse society.
- We commit our schools to provide a quality education so that a Catholic education is an advantage for life.
- The educators of our school community are dedicated to the spiritual, intellectual, social, moral aesthetic, and physical growth of its members and to the development of each person according to the example and teaching of Christ.
- We affirm that each child is unique, and that the dignity and potential of each individual should be respected.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
West HillsGrades: NS-6 | 207 students
23838 Kittridge Street
West Hills, CA 91307
WinnetkaGrades: PK-8 | 311 students
19812 Cantlax St
Winnetka, CA 91306
Canoga ParkGrades: PK-12 | 1240 students
7644 Farralone Ave
Canoga Park, CA 91304
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.