- Coutin School is a private learning environment dedicated to providing personalized and technologically-enhanced education for students with special learning and emotion needs.
- We promote effective communicators and problem solvers who will become productive individuals and independent thinkers in the communities in which they live and serve.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alhambra Grades: 4-12 | 101 students
9 N Almansor St
Alhambra, CA 91801
(626)308-4521 28.4 4-12
- Berkeley Grades: 4-12 | 55 students
41 Bolivar Drive
Berkeley, CA 94710
(510)649-1177 326.9 4-12
- Berkeley Grades: 5
2855 Telegraph Ave. Suite 312
Berkeley, CA 94705
(510)845-1321 325 5
- Chula Vista Grades: 7-12 | 12 students
900 Paseo Del Rey
Chula Vista, CA 91911
(619)421-7733 141.3 7-12
- Irvine Grades: 1-12 | 64 students
Irvine, CA 92604
(949)733-1500 58.9 1-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.