Tel: (818) 992-0301
- Coutin School is a private learning environment dedicated to providing personalized and technologically-enhanced education for students with special learning and emotion needs.
- We promote effective communicators and problem solvers who will become productive individuals and independent thinkers in the communities in which they live and serve.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alhambra Grades: 1-12 | 97 students
9 N Almansor St
Alhambra, CA 91801
(626) 308-4521 28.4 1-12
- Berkeley Grades: 4-12 | 55 students
41 Bolivar Drive
Berkeley, CA 94710
(510) 649-1177 326.9 4-12
- Berkeley Grades: 5
2855 Telegraph Ave. Suite 312
Berkeley, CA 94705
(510) 845-1321 325 5
- Chula Vista Grades: 7-12 | 12 students
900 Paseo Del Rey
Chula Vista, CA 91911
(619) 421-7733 141.3 7-12
- Irvine Grades: 1-12 | 64 students
Irvine, CA 92604
(949) 733-1500 58.9 1-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.