- The mission of Veritas Academy is to minister to families by partnering with Christian parents to provide for their children a classical education founded upon a Biblical worldview so that these children may commence a lifelong pursuit of knowledge, wisdom and understanding in their purposeful and passionate service of Jesus Christ, for the glory of God.
- Veritas Academy has adopted a university model approach that integrates professional instruction with parent mentored study and character development to achieve a college preparatory level of academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)
Other school association(s)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||628 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||91 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1320|
|Average ACT score||30|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 27 / Apr. 12 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition and Fees are quoted on an annual basis http://www.veritasacademy.net/admissions/tuition/|
|Admissions Director||Katie Luevano|
|Admissions Associate||Sydney Bryant|
|Total Sports Offered||18 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Climbing, Cross Country, Dance, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Rock Climbing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingArchery, Baseball,
Climbing, Cross Country,
Dance, Flag Football,
Rock Climbing, Soccer,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- As a Christian discipleship school, all of our parents and teachers profess faith in Jesus Christ, are active members of a local Christian church and are in agreement with the four cour beliefs of our Statement of Faith.
- As part of the Admissions Process, both parents must attend an Informational Meeting at Veritas Academy and read three required books. For more information on our Admissions Process, please visit our website.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AustinGrades: K-12 | 1000 students
3230 Travis Country Circle
Austin, TX 78735
AustinGrades: PK-12 | 611 students
12124 Ranch Rd 620 North
Austin, TX 78750
AustinGrades: PK-12 | 119 students
306 W 29th St
Austin, TX 78705
AustinGrades: 8-12 | 157 students
800 Herndon Lane
Austin, TX 78704
AustinGrades: 5-12 | 64 students
4407 Red River St
Austin, TX 78751
My daughter has attended Veritas since 3rd grade and will be entering 7th grade. The students are given a quality education in a loving environment. We love the "family atmosphere" and the administration and teachers are very approachable. The Christian worldview is taught and appreciated.
- Posted by Parent - lyrob
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.