Tel: (503) 570-0147
- Our mission is to provide children affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder with an integrated academic and therapeutic program, carefully designed to address an individual¡¯s strengths and challenges.
- Victory fosters the development of meaningful relationships and the achievement of life-long learning.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Northwest Association of Accredited Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Autism|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||6 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Apr. 1 / Jan. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$22,200|
|Tuition Notes||$1850 per month|
|Admissions Director||Tricia Hasbrook|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wilsonville Grades: NS-K | 13 students
8005 Sw Boeckman Road
Wilsonville, OR 97070
(503) 685-1571 0.2 NS-K
- Portland Grades: PK-2 | 14 students
0112 Sw Pennoyer St
Portland, OR 97239
(503) 235-3122 13 PK-2
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?