Victory Christian Academy
- Bessemer Academy is committed to providing a quality education for students of average and/or above average intelligence and abilities.
- Our goal at Bessemer Academy is to provide academic excellence, social growth, and moral development of our students.
- Through a variety of learning activities and experiences, we actively support each student in the quest of fulfilling his/her full potential and individual growth.
- At Bessemer Academy, we seek to instill in each student a sense of responsibility, accountability, honesty, integrity, respect of self and others, pride and care of school facilities, and service to school, community and nation.
- We seek to instill in each student a sense of high moral standards.
- We seek to prepare each student to meet the challenges of today's society and meet the challenges of tomorrow's workplace.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bessemer Grades: PK-12 | 354 students
1705 4th Ave Sw
Bessemer, AL 35022
(205)428-6288 5.2 PK-12
- Bessemer Grades: K-5 | 120 students
1622 7th Ave N
Bessemer, AL 35020
(205)425-4735 1.6 K-5
- Fairfield Grades: K-12 | 261 students
4600 Carnegie Ave
Fairfield, AL 35064
(205)785-8805 2.9 K-12
- Birmingham Grades: PK-8 | 315 students
2019 6th Avenue North
Birmingham, AL 35203
(205)252-2535 10.4 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.