Victory Christian Academy
- Bessemer Academy is committed to providing a quality education for students of average and/or above average intelligence and abilities.
- Our goal at Bessemer Academy is to provide academic excellence, social growth, and moral development of our students.
- Through a variety of learning activities and experiences, we actively support each student in the quest of fulfilling his/her full potential and individual growth.
- At Bessemer Academy, we seek to instill in each student a sense of responsibility, accountability, honesty, integrity, respect of self and others, pride and care of school facilities, and service to school, community and nation.
- We seek to instill in each student a sense of high moral standards.
- We seek to prepare each student to meet the challenges of today's society and meet the challenges of tomorrow's workplace.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bessemer Grades: PK-12 | 354 students
1705 4th Ave Sw
Bessemer, AL 35022
(205)428-6288 5.2 PK-12
- Bessemer Grades: K-5 | 120 students
1622 7th Ave N
Bessemer, AL 35020
(205)425-4735 1.6 K-5
- Fairfield Grades: K-12 | 261 students
4600 Carnegie Ave
Fairfield, AL 35064
(205)785-8805 2.9 K-12
- Birmingham Grades: PK-8 | 315 students
2019 6th Avenue North
Birmingham, AL 35203
(205)252-2535 10.4 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.