Victory Christian Academy
- Bessemer Academy is committed to providing a quality education for students of average and/or above average intelligence and abilities.
- Our goal at Bessemer Academy is to provide academic excellence, social growth, and moral development of our students.
- Through a variety of learning activities and experiences, we actively support each student in the quest of fulfilling his/her full potential and individual growth.
- At Bessemer Academy, we seek to instill in each student a sense of responsibility, accountability, honesty, integrity, respect of self and others, pride and care of school facilities, and service to school, community and nation.
- We seek to instill in each student a sense of high moral standards.
- We seek to prepare each student to meet the challenges of today's society and meet the challenges of tomorrow's workplace.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- FairfieldGrades: K-12 | 248 students
Po Box 30
Fairfield, AL 35064
- BessemerGrades: PK-12 | 354 students
1705 4th Ave Sw
Bessemer, AL 35022
- BessemerGrades: K-9 | 80 students
1622 7th Ave N
Bessemer, AL 35020
- BirminghamGrades: K-12 | 191 students
1900 43rd St W
Birmingham, AL 35208
- BirminghamGrades: PK-12 | 18 students
930 20th St S Ste 357
Birmingham, AL 35294
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.