Victory Christian Center School
- Victory Christian Center School has had a consistent record of academic achievement.
- VCCS has self-contained traditional classrooms with low pupil/teacher ratios. Heavy emphasis is placed on God's principles through daily Bible study, prayer, memory work, and a weekly chapel service.
- Academic training, which is Christ-centered, includes a phonics oriented reading program, English, history, spelling, science, penmanship, math, literature, P.E., music, art, etc.
- We are teaching these courses from a variety of the best curricula in the United States.VCCS is fully accredited from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS/CASI).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||346 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CharlotteGrades: PK-12 | 289 students
1209 Little Rock Road
Charlotte, NC 28214
- CharlotteGrades: PK-12 | 245 students
8617 Providence Road
Charlotte, NC 28277
- CharlotteGrades: PK-9 | 47 students
5901 Statesville Rd
Charlotte, NC 28269
- CharlotteGrades: K-12 | 90 students
5146 Parkway Plaza Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28217
- CharlotteGrades: PK-8 | 55 students
3748 Beatties Ford Rd
Charlotte, NC 28216
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.