- Victory Christian Center School has had a consistent record of academic achievement.
- VCCS has self-contained traditional classrooms with low pupil/teacher ratios. Heavy emphasis is placed on God's principles through daily Bible study, prayer, memory work, and a weekly chapel service.
- Academic training, which is Christ-centered, includes a phonics oriented reading program, English, history, spelling, science, penmanship, math, literature, P.E., music, art, etc.
- We are teaching these courses from a variety of the best curricula in the United States.VCCS is fully accredited from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS/CASI).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||346 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CharlotteGrades: PK-12 | 289 students
1209 Little Rock Road
Charlotte, NC 28214
CharlotteGrades: PK-12 | 166 students
7640 Wallace Rd
Charlotte, NC 28212
CharlotteGrades: PK-8 | 55 students
3748 Beatties Ford Rd
Charlotte, NC 28216
CharlotteGrades: PK-9 | 47 students
5901 Statesville Rd
Charlotte, NC 28269
CharlotteGrades: PK-12 | 993 students
7301 Sardis Rd
Charlotte, NC 28270
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.