Victory High School
- Victory High School is located near downtown Jaffrey is a beautiful, small New England town in southwestern New Hampshire.
- We are a fully accredited high school, satisfying all the requirements of the State of New Hampshire.
- VHS is a small school with about 35 - 50 students.
- For those who may find public school too trying or difficult, we offer an alternative educational environment.
- VHS is a non-profit organization dedicated to the beliefs that all students are valuable, teachable, and worthy of a good education.
- The mission of Victory High School is to provide an alternative school for students who find it difficult to function effectively in a public school setting.
- We seek to provide the learning environment for developing accountability, reliability, and respect for authority at home and within the community.
- We do this by providing a strong and varied academic education in conjunction with employment experience.
- Additionally, we provide an opportunity for students to be exposed to Christianity and the basic teachings of the Bible - the primary goal being good character development and lifetime values, which will enable the students to live a successful and beneficial life.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.