Village Nursery School
- The Village Nursery School is a non-profit, private school for toddler, preschool and kindergarten children which enrolls approximately 75 students from Harvard and a wide number of towns west of Boston.
- The school follows a developmental model of education, to provide a nurturing child-centered environment that supports each child's learning style and developmental readiness.
- VNS promotes the joy and happiness that young children need and deserve in their first school experience.
- The Village Nursery School offers small classes, each of which is supervised by either a head teacher and assistant teacher or a team of two co-teachers.
- The school employs a director, teachers, assistants, an when necessary consultants and advisors, who by prior education, training,experience, and interest in early childhood education can meet the the needs of the children and uphold the school's philosophy and goals.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- DevensGrades: NS | 38 students
22 Grant Rd
Devens, MA 01434
- Still RiverGrades: 1-12 | 127 students
Po Box 1000 282 Still River Rd
Still River, MA 01467
- GrotonGrades: NS-PK | 49 students
20 Joy Ln
Groton, MA 01450
- GrotonGrades: PK-K | 147 students
110 Boston Rd
Groton, MA 01450