Village Nursery School
Tel: (978) 456-3993
- The Village Nursery School is a non-profit, private school for toddler, preschool and kindergarten children which enrolls approximately 75 students from Harvard and a wide number of towns west of Boston.
- The school follows a developmental model of education, to provide a nurturing child-centered environment that supports each child's learning style and developmental readiness.
- VNS promotes the joy and happiness that young children need and deserve in their first school experience.
- The Village Nursery School offers small classes, each of which is supervised by either a head teacher and assistant teacher or a team of two co-teachers.
- The school employs a director, teachers, assistants, an when necessary consultants and advisors, who by prior education, training,experience, and interest in early childhood education can meet the the needs of the children and uphold the school's philosophy and goals.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Devens Grades: NS | 38 students
22 Grant Rd
Devens, MA 01434
(978) 391-8201 3.3 NS
- Groton Grades: NS-PK | 49 students
20 Joy Ln
Groton, MA 01450
(978) 448-9411 4.9 NS-PK
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.