Seven Hills Academy
- Seven Hills Academy has established a reputation for providing academic and behavioral education to children requiring support that they are unable to receive in the public school system.
- Seven Hills Academy classrooms are designed to offer academic and behavioral programs to children with autism spectrum disorders, dual diagnosis and severely challenging behaviors.
- Each classroom offers programming that utilizes an interdisciplinary team approach built upon the principles of applied behavioral analysis combined with positive behavior supports.
- Seven Hills Academy staff work to improve the abilities of the students who attend the program and enhance each and every one of their life options.
- In addition to Special Education Teachers, the classroom day may include individual or small group time spent with a Reading Specialist, a Speech and Language Therapist, an Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist or Music Therapist, who are all available within the program for therapy and consultative service to the students and staff.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Harvard Grades: NS-PK | 71 students
40 Poor Farm Rd
Harvard, MA 01451
(978)456-3993 3.3 NS-PK
- Groton Grades: NS-PK | 49 students
20 Joy Ln
Groton, MA 01450
(978)448-9411 3.8 NS-PK
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.