- Seven Hills Academy has established a reputation for providing academic and behavioral education to children requiring support that they are unable to receive in the public school system.
- Seven Hills Academy classrooms are designed to offer academic and behavioral programs to children with autism spectrum disorders, dual diagnosis and severely challenging behaviors.
- Each classroom offers programming that utilizes an interdisciplinary team approach built upon the principles of applied behavioral analysis combined with positive behavior supports.
- Seven Hills Academy staff work to improve the abilities of the students who attend the program and enhance each and every one of their life options.
- In addition to Special Education Teachers, the classroom day may include individual or small group time spent with a Reading Specialist, a Speech and Language Therapist, an Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist or Music Therapist, who are all available within the program for therapy and consultative service to the students and staff.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HarvardGrades: NS-PK | 71 students
Po Box 184 40 Poor Farm Road
Harvard, MA 01451
GrotonGrades: NS-PK | 49 students
20 Joy Ln
Groton, MA 01450
Still RiverGrades: 1-12 | 111 students
Po Box 1000 282 Still River Rd
Still River, MA 01467
GrotonGrades: PK-8 | 223 students
14 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.