- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 87 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Infants - (1 mo to 15 mos) Infants receive love, stimulation and excellent care. Indoor and outdoor activities are planned for sensory, motor and language development. Parents receive written daily reports.
- Toddlers - (15 mos to 2.9 yrs) Toddlers are encouraged to develop through informal play and structured learning experiences. Social skills are learned by interacting with peers and adults. Daily notes are sent home.
- Preschool - (2.9 yrs to 4 yrs) Children enjoy group activities, age appropriate academic projects and outdoor fun. Social skills are enhanced and listening skills are practiced.
- Pre-K - (4 yrs to 5 yrs) Our pre-k learning environment is primarily based on The Creative Curriculum for preschool developed by Teaching Strategies. It is used in high-quality early education settings. CC's well-planned learning centers allow for child choice and self-directed play. The small groups and supportive teaching prepares children for academic excellence. The development of language, math reading readiness, computer literacy and scientific thought is emphasized thought all the centers. These learning centers offer scaffolding experiences that are necessary for development and success in school.
Endorse Village Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards