Tel: (617) 323-5141
- Village Preschool serves 87 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten and is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- The student:teacher of Village Preschool is 6:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Infants (1 month ? 15 months) Full Time: $275.00 per week <p><p> Toddler (15 months ? 2 years 9 months) Full Time: $250.00 per week <p> Pre-School (2 years 9 months ? 5 years) Full Time: $185.00 per week|
|% on Financial Aid|
- Infants - (1 mo to 15 mos) Infants receive love, stimulation and excellent care. Indoor and outdoor activities are planned for sensory, motor and language development. Parents receive written daily reports.
- Toddlers - (15 mos to 2.9 yrs) Toddlers are encouraged to develop through informal play and structured learning experiences. Social skills are learned by interacting with peers and adults. Daily notes are sent home.
- Preschool - (2.9 yrs to 4 yrs) Children enjoy group activities, age appropriate academic projects and outdoor fun. Social skills are enhanced and listening skills are practiced.
- Pre-K - (4 yrs to 5 yrs) Our pre-k learning environment is primarily based on The Creative Curriculum for preschool developed by Teaching Strategies. It is used in high-quality early education settings. CC's well-planned learning centers allow for child choice and self-directed play. The small groups and supportive teaching prepares children for academic excellence. The development of language, math reading readiness, computer literacy and scientific thought is emphasized thought all the centers. These learning centers offer scaffolding experiences that are necessary for development and success in school.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milton Grades: K-12 | 1020 students
170 Centre Street
Milton, MA 02186
(617) 898-1798 3.6 K-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.