- Top Ranked MA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 400 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
changing termly, chess, Duke of Edinburgh, many more, Model United Nations, robotics, sports, student council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
dance, drama, film
- You want the best for your child. So do we. That's why we educate differently.
- Science, technology, engineering, art and math (STEAM) collaborations with MIT
- Music and drama collaborations with The Juilliard School
- Curriculum collaboration with UNICEF
- Your child will develop, through an international education, the qualities and potential to become an active and responsible citizen and global leader.
- Your child will be nurtured, supported and challenged according to his/her individual needs and aspirations.
- Your child will be inspired to Be Ambitious, becoming engaged in and excited about his/her own leanring and development.
- Within our academically rigorous approach, students receive personalized support from teachers and learning assistants, assuring every child is inspired to set and reach personal learning goals.
- Inspiring the next generation of explorers via a holistic and internationally minded framework
- High School studies culminate with the highly regarded International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme, accepted in colleges and universities in the U.S. and around the globe.
- ModernWorld Languages beginning at age 2 years 9 months.
- Reading and writing instruction beginning at 2 years 9 months.
- Admissions timeline accomodations possible for international and relocating students.
- Individual, International, Inspirational
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does British International School Of Boston offer?
What is British International School Of Boston's ranking?
When is the application deadline for British International School Of Boston?
Endorse British International School Of Boston. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards