Walden Street School
- At the Walden Street School an exceptional education and specialized trauma informed treatment services go hand in hand.
- As part of the fully accredited Meadowridge family of schools, Walden provides individualized treatment services to young women between the ages of 12 and 22.
- Many of our students come to us because they are struggling in traditional school settings due to issues such as past trauma, depression, anxiety, and mood disorders.
- Our supportive program allows students to continue their education in a safe, secure and supportive environment in which they can learn and grow.
- The Walden Street School uses state of the art trauma specific models of treatment including the unique ARC treatment methodology, and works to ensure this treatment model is pervasive throughout all aspects of programming.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.