- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 31 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 38%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Waldorf Baptist Kindergarten and Preschool is a Christ-centered school with Christian educational goals and objectives. We intend to encourage and enable students to receive all that God has for them spiritually, academically, physically and socially.
- Mothers of Preschoolers, meets the 2nd Friday of each month in the 7th and 8th grade rooms. We also schedule Mommy and Me Activities and Mom's Night Out Activities throughout the year. The children are cared for by volunteers in our Moppets program. They read a story, do a craft, have snack and play while the moms join for teaching, discussion, creative projects and refreshments. Pre-registration is required. We strive to glorify God by seeking Worship/Prayer to provide meaningful worship for all ages, to offer opportunities for corporate and private prayer, to encourage one another in the stewardship of all that we have received from God.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Waldorf Baptist Kindergarten & Preschool?
The application deadline for Waldorf Baptist Kindergarten & Preschool is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Waldorf Baptist Kindergarten & Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.