Waldorf Baptist Kindergarten & Preschool
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Kerry Stacks|
- Waldorf Baptist Kindergarten and Preschool is a Christ-centered school with Christian educational goals and objectives. We intend to encourage and enable students to receive all that God has for them spiritually, academically, physically and socially.
- Mothers of Preschoolers, meets the 2nd Friday of each month in the 7th and 8th grade rooms. We also schedule Mommy and Me Activities and Mom's Night Out Activities throughout the year. The children are cared for by volunteers in our Moppets program. They read a story, do a craft, have snack and play while the moms join for teaching, discussion, creative projects and refreshments. Pre-registration is required. We strive to glorify God by seeking Worship/Prayer to provide meaningful worship for all ages, to offer opportunities for corporate and private prayer, to encourage one another in the stewardship of all that we have received from God.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waldorf Grades: NS-K
6008 Hampshire Circle
Waldorf, MD 20603
(240) 288-3999 2.2 NS-K
- Waldorf Grades: NS-PK | 56 students
136 Stoddert Avenue
Waldorf, MD 20602
(301) 645-4060 3.8 NS-PK
- Waldorf Grades: PK-12 | 43 students
4200 OLD WASHINGTON ROAD
Waldorf, MD 20602
(301) 843-3887 3.3 PK-12
- White Plains Grades: PK-12 | 513 students
9805 Faith Baptist Church Road
White Plains, MD 20695
(301) 870-2550 4.9 PK-12
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.