Guidepost Montessori at Hampshire
Montessori education provides your child with a love of learning and discovery throughout critical stages in their development.
At our Guidepost Montessori school in Hampshire, MD, we give your child the supportive and challenging environment they need in order to thrive.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Guidepost Hampshire is part of an international network of Montessori schools dedicated to helping children grow through joyful learning. Our school in Hampshire offers a nurturing and educational environment for infants (6 weeks to 18 months), toddlers (18 to 36 months), and young children (3 to 6 years old). Early childhood years are the most critical time in your child's development. These years are foundational in shaping your child's future health, well-being, and happiness at school and home. Montessori education provides your child with the tools to navigate lifelong learning. Are you searching for a day care, preschool, or kindergarten in Hampshire, MD? You may want to consider Guidepost Montessori. The day care years correspond to our 'Nido' program, the preschool years correspond to our ‘Toddler’ program, and the kindergarten years correspond to our 'Children's House' program. With Montessori's emphasis on helping children grow through joyful learning, Guidepost at Hampshire can provide a nurturing environment for your child and prepare them for success at elementary school, and beyond.
Endorse Guidepost Montessori at Hampshire. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.