Montessori education provides your child with a love of learning and discovery throughout critical stages in their development.
At our Guidepost Montessori school in Hampshire, MD, we give your child the supportive and challenging environment they need in order to thrive.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 38%
Academics and Faculty
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Guidepost Hampshire is part of an international network of Montessori schools dedicated to helping children grow through joyful learning. Our school in Hampshire offers a nurturing and educational environment for infants (6 weeks to 18 months), toddlers (18 to 36 months), and young children (3 to 6 years old). Early childhood years are the most critical time in your child's development. These years are foundational in shaping your child's future health, well-being, and happiness at school and home. Montessori education provides your child with the tools to navigate lifelong learning. Are you searching for a day care, preschool, or kindergarten in Hampshire, MD? You may want to consider Guidepost Montessori. The day care years correspond to our 'Nido' program, the preschool years correspond to our ‘Toddler’ program, and the kindergarten years correspond to our 'Children's House' program. With Montessori's emphasis on helping children grow through joyful learning, Guidepost at Hampshire can provide a nurturing environment for your child and prepare them for success at elementary school, and beyond.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Guidepost Montessori at Hampshire?
The application deadline for Guidepost Montessori at Hampshire is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Guidepost Montessori at Hampshire. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.