Our teachers are professional, nurturing and fun. We strive to offer the best educational care for your child by making our classrooms fun and engaging for the whole family.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 40 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our experts designed your child's classroom, and every activity and lesson, to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent/guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Any State Voucher
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Walpole KinderCare?
The application deadline for Walpole KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Walpole KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
What Is Praxis?
Praxis is part of the teacher licensing process many states require.
September 30, 2022Student Health Records: Vaccinations
Most parents have questions about vaccinations. We look at the big picture and offer some sources for you to do your own research.