Warsaw Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (574) 267-5788
- Warsaw Christian School was founded in 1958 and offers a Christ-centered worldview education to children PS3- 6th Grade.
- We are accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International. The student body represents over 30 local churches. Our commitment is to teach the child a God-centered worldview that will involve excellence in academics and a pursuit of crucial issues of the heart.
- We stand ready to be a partner with you in preparing your child for life and eternity.
- Warsaw Christian School trains the whole child in body, mind and spirit to be prepared for life and eternity by providing quality Christian education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please see school website for updated tuition and registration fees.|
|Admissions Director||Denise Hoyt|
|Admissions Associate||Patricia Valentine|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
- Warsaw Christian School has provided a quality Christian education for over half a century. Community Grace Brethren Church, our founding sponsor, began a Christian elementary school in 1958 with just forty students in Kindergarten through 3rd grade. Today, the school offers a program for Preschool through 6th Grade and is fully accredited through the Association of Christian Schools International. The student body represents over 30 local churches. Warsaw Christian School offers a distinctive Christian curriculum, an excellent teaching staff, a caring, loving atmosphere, and a Christ-honoring environment. Our commitment is to teach the child a God-centered worldview that will involve excellence in academics and a pursuit of crucial issues of the heart. We stand ready to be a partner with you in preparing your child for life and eternity. Warsaw Christian School trains the whole child in body, mind and spirit to be prepared for life and eternity by providing quality Christian education.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Warsaw Grades: PK-6 | 205 students
135 N Harrison St
Warsaw, IN 46580
(574) 267-5874 1.6 PK-6
- Goshen Grades: 4-12 | 295 students
2904 South Main Street
Goshen, IN 46526
(574) 534-2567 22 4-12
- Goshen Grades: PK-5 | 153 students
117 W Monroe St
Goshen, IN 46526
(574) 533-9480 24.4 PK-5
"There are so many things that our family truly loves about Warsaw, Christian Preschool and Warsaw Christian School! We have children in both preschool and elementary grades. As a mom, I appreciate the caring, nurturing environment that extends throughout the building. Knowing that our children are not only receiving a challenging curriculum but are also being taught how Biblical truths apply in their everyday lives is priceless! The supportive, family-like atmosphere that we felt from the moment we first inquired about WCS continues to be a blessing to us. I love it that my children look forward to going to school every day! I just cannot thank all the faculty & staff at WCS enough for all that they do in the lives of these young children."
- Posted by Parent - Parent
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.