Tel: (817) 656-9521
The staff at our KinderCare Learning Center is highly qualified and passionate about teaching and caring for young children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to our KinderCare located in Watauga, Texas. We proudly serve the Watauga, Haltom City, North Richland Hills and Keller neighborhoods. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child with social, emotional, cognitive and physical growth and development.
- Our center has a keypad entry at the front door. A door code is given to each family upon enrollment. A child will not be released to anyone not on the child's pick-up list and identification is checked when a child is picked up. Our playgrounds are completely fenced in. Our playgrounds are specifically designed with safety in mind for each age group. We conduct monthly fire drills and quarterly disaster drills. Our staff members all have CPR and First Aid training. Our staff also receive a minimum of 20 child development related training hours each year.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Tarrent County, enroll through county - CCMS, enroll through state. No subsidy accepted for infants
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Watauga KinderCare is Harvest Christian Academy (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Worth Grades: K-12 | 35 students
5825 Whitley Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76148
(817) 281-1076 0.6 K-12
- North Richland Hills Grades: PK-4 | 21 students
7025 Mid Cities Blvd
North Richland Hills, TX 76182
(817) 498-8456 1.3 PK-4
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.