West End Academy
- Top Ranked TN School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 90 students
- Yearly Tuition: $13,650
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
West End Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Tennessee for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Our school`s purpose is to change educational outcomes. Since 1971, West End Academy has helped thousands of children escape from educational disaster by offering 1:1, individualized instruction, and small class sizes. Our mission is to reclaim success and opportunity for students who have encountered frustration and failure in their educational endeavors. Education is not a one-size-fits-all approach and all students are individuals who have unique and specific needs. Over the years, we have learned that students need one thing, a chance. This chance is one to grow and thrive to become successful individuals in all aspects of life. We strive to teach children academically and on the foundation of Christian principles, not only for today, but to give them hope for a future. We desire to bring hope back to the student and their family, as well as provide a platform for the student to build a successful sense of self-worth.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does West End Academy cost?
West End Academy's tuition is approximately $13,650 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of West End Academy?
The acceptance rate of West End Academy is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 86%.
What is West End Academy's ranking?
West End Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Tennessee for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for West End Academy?
The application deadline for West End Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse West End Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards