West Ghent School
West Ghent School is a State Licensed private pre school. We accept children 2 years old through first grade. We offer music,art,foreign language and creative movement as part of our curriculum. Please schedule an appoinment to come see if our school is the right fit for your child.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-1
- Students: 62 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
tuition varies depending on class.
- West Ghent School accepts children ages 2 through first grade.
Endorse West Ghent School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.