West Springfield KinderCare
The teachers and staff from West Springfield KinderCare are passionate about children and education.
Our teachers are nurturers as well as educators, people who encourage learning through exploration, and who understand the balance between what children need to feel safe and what they require to reach their potential.
Our teachers are all experienced and trained, meeting rigid certification requirements, and continually developing new skills.
Equally important, they love to teach. All come to the classroom with a passion for their craft and a love of children, offering the expertise to help children build skills and the nurturing spirits to help them grow.
Just as important, your child's teacher is your partner. At KinderCare, families and teachers work together --celebrating successes, navigating challenges, and communicating daily about your child's achievements and goals.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to West Springfield KinderCare! We are eager to meet you and your family. We are staffed by dedicated teachers who possess the training, skills, and passion to create engaging and cheerful learning environments that help your child reach his or her potential. We are passionate about providing your children with the tools they need to be successful in all aspects of their lives. We believe in developing the whole child. We put children first!
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent / guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Spanish
- Office For Children
Endorse West Springfield KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.