The teachers and staff from West Springfield KinderCare are passionate about children and education.
Our teachers are nurturers as well as educators, people who encourage learning through exploration, and who understand the balance between what children need to feel safe and what they require to reach their potential.
Our teachers are all experienced and trained, meeting rigid certification requirements, and continually developing new skills.
Equally important, they love to teach. All come to the classroom with a passion for their craft and a love of children, offering the expertise to help children build skills and the nurturing spirits to help them grow.
Just as important, your child's teacher is your partner. At KinderCare, families and teachers work together --celebrating successes, navigating challenges, and communicating daily about your child's achievements and goals.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to West Springfield KinderCare! We are eager to meet you and your family. We are staffed by dedicated teachers who possess the training, skills, and passion to create engaging and cheerful learning environments that help your child reach his or her potential. We are passionate about providing your children with the tools they need to be successful in all aspects of their lives. We believe in developing the whole child. We put children first!
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent / guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Spanish
- Office For Children
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for West Springfield KinderCare?
The application deadline for West Springfield KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse West Springfield KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.