Western Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Western Christian Academy Photo #2 - WCA has full accreditation status with the North Central Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI)
- Western Christian Academy is able to admit students mid-year, because it offers a full-service academic program with an emphasis upon individualization.
- The student's academic course of study is individualized, tailor-made to address the student's strengths and weaknesses and educational goals in order to ensure a successful learning experience.
- Western Christian Academy is dedicated to providing the highest quality academic programs through the use of innovative products, 21st Century technology, professional expertise and reliable academic support.
- Although most of WCA's students are full-time, they offer part-time, summer school, or credit recovery.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||749 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||7 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Calculus, Comparative Gov/Politics, English Language/Composition, Human Geography, Macroeconomics, U.S. Government & Politics, U.S. History|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Monthly payments are as low as $170.00. Annual tuition depends on the program.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mr. Gillingham|
|Admissions Associate||Rosanna Hightower|
- Diagnostic testing is provided upon enrollment.
- Diploma program or independent course of study available.
- Accredited by North Central Accreditation (NCA CASI) and National Association of Private Schools.
- Affordable tuition with payment plans.
- Qualified, experienced team of educators.
- Christian world-view curriculum in paper, cd rom, or online format.
- Online Grades.
- Annual standardized achievement testing included.
- Reliable home schooling support online or by phone.
- Records management includes updating and rectifyng. WCA takes care of records transfer.
- Enrollment Process: Short online application is sent with the registration fee. Parents signup to our school communication system. Tuition payment structure is setup. Online diagnostic testing is completed by student. Curriculum is prescribed. Procedures and other support are given specific to the curriculum format. Occasional report and attendance forms are sent by the parent to the school.
- The included, online achievement testing is done in the spring.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Angwin Grades: 9-12 | 87 students
One Angwin Ave.
Angwin, CA 94508
(707)200-2648 191.6 9-12
We are very happy with our choice of Western Christian Academy for our child. The guidance from the staff and support have been fantastic! Our child is learning above his grade level and I would highly recommend WCA to anyone searching for a superior accredited home -school program.
- Posted by Parent - mgmis
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.