Woodward Park KinderCare
The KinderCare staff would like to welcome you and your child(ren) to our family! With many dedicated years of service in the Early Childhood Education field, our staff is ready to meet your family.
We offer a safe and nurturing environment and give the best care and education possible.
Our teachers are very engaged and truly care about each and every child.
You and your child will love all of our teachers just as much as they will love you!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Woodward Park KinderCare! Please take a look at all we have to offer and call us to schedule a tour today. Here at KinderCare, we offer high-quality classrooms along with a balanced curriculum and individual attention by caring teachers. Our purpose is to create a nurturing and meaningful environment where your child can grow and learn.
- Our center has a secure entry from the lobby into the classroom area of the center. The front desk always has a teacher or director stationed to check IDs and assist with any parent questions. The center has an EPI pen certified director and all of our teachers are CPR and First Aid-certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- PACE, Supportive Services, Children's Services Network, and NACCRRA
Endorse Woodward Park KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.