Woodward Park KinderCare
The KinderCare staff would like to welcome you and your child(ren) to our family! With many dedicated years of service in the Early Childhood Education field, our staff is ready to meet your family.
We offer a safe and nurturing environment and give the best care and education possible.
Our teachers are very engaged and truly care about each and every child.
You and your child will love all of our teachers just as much as they will love you!.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Woodward Park KinderCare! Please take a look at all we have to offer and call us to schedule a tour today. Here at KinderCare, we offer high-quality classrooms along with a balanced curriculum and individual attention by caring teachers. Our purpose is to create a nurturing and meaningful environment where your child can grow and learn.
- Our center has a secure entry from the lobby into the classroom area of the center. The front desk always has a teacher or director stationed to check IDs and assist with any parent questions. The center has an EPI pen certified director and all of our teachers are CPR and First Aid-certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- PACE, Supportive Services, Children's Services Network, and NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Woodward Park KinderCare often compared to?
Woodward Park KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like La Petite Academy by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Woodward Park KinderCare?
The application deadline for Woodward Park KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Woodward Park KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.