Valley Crescent School
- The purpose of Valley Crescent School is to inspire academic learning, build student character, and foster the Islamic way of life.
- It is our goal that each student reach his/her highest academic potential while displaying respect, honesty, and responsibility.
- We encourage our students to apply critical thinking and problem solving skills in both academic and daily life.
- Our mission is to equip our students with academic, social, and Islamic skills to take on any of life's challenges and to become positive, productive members of society.
- We believe that every child has the ability to achieve higher learning.
- We, as teachers, are dedicated to help each student develop to his/her full academic potential.
- Our goal is to teach our students, using all learning modalities, to meet and exceed the standards set by the State of California and The Islamic Principles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.