Valley Crescent School
- The purpose of Valley Crescent School is to inspire academic learning, build student character, and foster the Islamic way of life.
- It is our goal that each student reach his/her highest academic potential while displaying respect, honesty, and responsibility.
- We encourage our students to apply critical thinking and problem solving skills in both academic and daily life.
- Our mission is to equip our students with academic, social, and Islamic skills to take on any of life's challenges and to become positive, productive members of society.
- We believe that every child has the ability to achieve higher learning.
- We, as teachers, are dedicated to help each student develop to his/her full academic potential.
- Our goal is to teach our students, using all learning modalities, to meet and exceed the standards set by the State of California and The Islamic Principles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Raleigh Grades: PK-8 | 291 students
3020 Ligon St
Raleigh, NC 27607
(919)821-1699 2267.5 PK-8
- Antioch Grades: 4-8 | 4 students
600 Alumrock Drive
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)706-7086 137.7 4-8
- Bell Gardens Grades: PK-11 | 161 students
5150 Gage Ave
Bell Gardens, CA 90201
(323)771-9135 217 PK-11
- Big Bear City Grades: K-12 | 262 students
351 Maple Ln
Big Bear City, CA 92314
(909)585-7188 242.6 K-12