We feel we have put together an amazing group of teachers to lead your children down a successful academic path.
Our teachers have been with us between 1 and 12 years.
They all have 12 units of Early Child Education classes.
Their education levels range from working on their Associates of Arts Degree to earning a Bachelors of Science Degrees in Child Development or Human Development with an emphasis in Early Childhood.
Our teachers are loving and nurturing and provide a safe and comfortable learning environment.
They have a true passion for teaching that shows in all they do.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome! We are so happy to have you with us. A child's first school experience sets the foundation for their future academic success. It is not only our responsibility, it's our privilege to make sure your child has the best experience and the strongest foundation possible. Our curriculum is geared towards Kindergarten readiness. From our Infant Program all the way up to our School Age Program, our children are learning while having fun! We understand it is hard to leave your child with people you just met. We hope to gain your trust through our tour and help it grow by giving nothing less then our very best everyday. Clovis KinderCare has an open door policy; feel free to come in and visit anytime you want. Our staff works very hard to make sure you and your child feel comfortable every time you walk through the door. We want our center to be your home away from home. We look forward to working with you and you child to establish a strong foundation for their academic success!
- The health and safety of your child is always our main concern. We are always making sure we follow the regulations set out for our center by the State of California and Knowledge Learning Corporation. Our center has a keypad entry so only authorized people are let into the building. We will also ask for a picture ID for everyone who isn't familiar to the staff or center management. All of our playgrounds are fenced in. The Toddler and Multi-Age Playgrounds have shaded areas as well as padding under and around the play structure. The School-Age playground has large tress which provide plenty of shade during the summer. We always have at least one, if not more CPR and First Aid certified teachers in the building at all times. Our center has a Health and Safety Coordinator who is in charge of making sure everything in the center is working properly and does routine fire, natural disaster, and lock down drills. As a center we work together to keep your child safe and healthy while in our care.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Pace, Supportive services, and Children's Service Network (CSN)
Endorse Clovis KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.