Westland Christian Academy
- Westland Christian Academy was founded in 1984. It began as a burden in the heart of Mrs. Carol Enersen.
- Our state of the art Learning Center is set up in an individualized setting imperative to accelerated learning.
- The entire surroundings complete with specialized, unique, and Godly curriculum ensures that each student will reach their fullest potential.
- Our Learning Center is set up to teach each child as unique and not part of a whole.
- Upon entry each student is tested. After the tests are evaluated an academic plan is laid out for the year.
- Weak areas are strengthened and strong points built upon. Students will be experienced in Biblical foundations, people skills, remarkably strong academics in addition to special prominence and training in computers. We promote Godly virtues, moral standards, and academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CantonGrades: PK-12 | 562 students
43065 Joy Road
Canton, MI 48187
TaylorGrades: K-12 | 232 students
12501 Telegraph Rd
Taylor, MI 48180
DetroitGrades: 9-12 | 159 students
15325 Pinehurst St
Detroit, MI 48238
NoviGrades: 9-12 | 1041 students
27225 Wixom Road
Novi, MI 48374
SouthfieldGrades: PK-12 | 605 students
28650 Lahser Road
Southfield, MI 48034
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?