Westland Christian Academy
- Westland Christian Academy was founded in 1984. It began as a burden in the heart of Mrs. Carol Enersen.
- Our state of the art Learning Center is set up in an individualized setting imperative to accelerated learning.
- The entire surroundings complete with specialized, unique, and Godly curriculum ensures that each student will reach their fullest potential.
- Our Learning Center is set up to teach each child as unique and not part of a whole.
- Upon entry each student is tested. After the tests are evaluated an academic plan is laid out for the year.
- Weak areas are strengthened and strong points built upon. Students will be experienced in Biblical foundations, people skills, remarkably strong academics in addition to special prominence and training in computers. We promote Godly virtues, moral standards, and academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CantonGrades: PK-12 | 562 students
43065 Joy Road
Canton, MI 48187
- TaylorGrades: K-12 | 232 students
12501 Telegraph Rd
Taylor, MI 48180
- DetroitGrades: 9-12 | 159 students
15325 Pinehurst St
Detroit, MI 48238
- NoviGrades: 9-12 | 1025 students
27225 Wixom Road
Novi, MI 48374
- SouthfieldGrades: PK-12 | 622 students
28650 Lahser Road
Southfield, MI 48034
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.