White Bird Montessori School
- White Bird Montessori School strive to provide your child the best care and learning environment for their very important formative years.
- Our classrooms are based on montessori philosophy and curriculum and incorporate ideas of Reggio Emilia, Jean Piaget and good basic early childhood development.
- We believe that by combining these incredible theories and philosophies, we are able to offer a well rounded curriculum to meet the needs of each child and their individualized ways of learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Austin Grades: PK-1 | 40 students
8807 Manchaca Rd
Austin, TX 78748
(512)291-5522 0.1 PK-1
- Austin Grades: 8-12 | 46 students
1106 W Dittmar
Austin, TX 78745
(512)444-4835 0.9 8-12
- Austin Grades: NS-8 | 178 students
7415 Manchaca Rd
Austin, TX 78745
(512)447-1447 1.1 NS-8
- Austin Grades: K-5 | 174 students
9607 Brodie Ln
Austin, TX 78748 1.7 K-5
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.