Tel: (508) 763-3737
- All individuals have the potential for learning regardless of the type or degree of impairment.
- Student in need of individualized, prolonged assistance require a more intensive and specialized program of skill development to attain their full potential.
- The Whitney Academy's program designed to prove quality treatment and education to meet this need.
- Students at Whitney are treated and taught individual with special conideration and respect for their uniqueness and individual differences.
- They learn skills that give them an opportunities to grow and enable them to become more fully functioning members of society.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Bedford Grades: NS | 109 students
850 Church Street
New Bedford, MA 02745
(508) 998-1978 6 NS
- Assonet Grades: 3-12 | 46 students
38 Narrows Road
Assonet, MA 02702
(508) 644-3101 6.3 3-12
- Acushnet Grades: PK-8 | 290 students
223 Main St
Acushnet, MA 02743
(508) 995-4313 6.8 PK-8
- Lakeville Grades: PK-K | 126 students
104 Charles Eldridge Dr
Lakeville, MA 02347
(508) 923-0015 7 PK-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.