Winchester Montessori School
- Winchester Montessori School currently offers: A toddler program(18 mos. - 3yrs) Two primary classes (ages 3-6), Lower ( grades 1-3) and upper (grades 4-6) elementary class and a Transition (3 yr olds) class.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Depends upon classroom level of instruction.|
|Admissions Director||Ginny Baker|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Spanish/creative movement/fine art/computer la|
- New this year a 3yr old transition class with option of 3,4,or 5 days a week. Before and after care available. Spanish language instruction for all ages..
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WinchesterGrades: K-9 | 191 students
110 Keating Dr
Winchester, VA 22601
- Stephens CityGrades: PK-12 | 74 students
Po Box 1360
Stephens City, VA 22655
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.