- At Rosedale Christian Academy we know and understand that children are the tools that God can use to make a difference in future generations.
- Because of this, your child will not only be taught superior academics, but he will also learn on an equal basis the Godly principles that will prepare him for making the correct choices when the time arises.
- It is for this reason that we have a Bible class every morning and a weekly chapel service.
- Our curriculum is Bible based so that your child may know not just facts, but know the truth – God's truth.
- Our students' future is what is important and their future is strengthened through our rules, standards, and curriculum used at the academy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||249 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WinchesterGrades: K-12 | 172 students
153 Narrow Lane
Winchester, VA 22602
WinchesterGrades: K-9 | 191 students
110 Keating Dr
Winchester, VA 22601
WinchesterGrades: PK-12 | 74 students
Po Box 1360
Winchester, VA 22655
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.