Lighthouse Baptist Academy
- At Rosedale Christian Academy we know and understand that children are the tools that God can use to make a difference in future generations.
- Because of this, your child will not only be taught superior academics, but he will also learn on an equal basis the Godly principles that will prepare him for making the correct choices when the time arises.
- It is for this reason that we have a Bible class every morning and a weekly chapel service.
- Our curriculum is Bible based so that your child may know not just facts, but know the truth – God's truth.
- Our students' future is what is important and their future is strengthened through our rules, standards, and curriculum used at the academy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||249 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WinchesterGrades: K-12 | 172 students
153 Narrow Lane
Winchester, VA 22602
- WinchesterGrades: K-9 | 191 students
110 Keating Dr
Winchester, VA 22601
- Stephens CityGrades: PK-12 | 74 students
Po Box 1360
Stephens City, VA 22655
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.