Windsor Christian Academy
- Windsor Christian Academy's philosophy is based upon the Word of God.
- The primary objective and purpose of the school is to train the student in the Christian way of life and to give the student a good general education.
- The academic program through the traditional approach is developed to provide students with the best possible program of studies.
- We believe the traditional system of education educates the mind and builds character.
- It encourages competition and teaches the value of living under a free enterprise system of government.
- Character training is an important element in Windsor Christian Academy.
- We believe that the heart of character training is obedience, which will eventually cultivate an inner self-discipline and is essential to the emotional, physical, social, and spiritual well being of the student.
- The teacher is the authority in the classroom. Discipline is administered firmly, but fairly.
- To obey, to do right, and to love God and country are attitudes we strive to instill in each student, thus equipping him for his role in God's plan for his life and for his proper place in society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||269 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Windsor Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Souls Harbor Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Belleview Grades: K-12 | 92 students
12650 Se County Highway 484
Belleview, FL 34420
(352)245-6252 2409.8 K-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.