Wolf Creek Academy
5.00 (6 reviews)
- Wolf Creek Academy strives to help turn lives around for thousands of struggling youth.
- We are a faith based ministry designed to instill integrity, accountability, responsibility, and character while giving the student the opportunity to achieve a quality education regardless of their social status, race or religion.
- Wolf Creek Academy provides a safe home environment for normal adolescents who have lost sight of a clear and positive future. They are all students who are quite capable of becoming mature and dependable young adults if given the proper direction.
- In our program, many will be able to reach their highest potential when provided the tools and education to be able to do so.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call or email for details|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Badminton, Basketball, Bowling, Climbing, Equestrian, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing, Snowboarding, Soccer, Swimming, Ultimate Frisbee, WeightliftingAlpine Skiing, Badminton,|
Kayaking, Mountain Biking,
Rock Climbing, Snowboarding,
Ultimate Frisbee, Weightlifting,
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mars Hill Grades: 1-11 | 21 students
1053 Crossroads Pkwy
Mars Hill, NC 28754
(828)689-2828 7.6 1-11
- Adel Grades: PK-10 | 89 students
218 E 8th St
Adel, GA 31620
(229)223-3000 336.2 PK-10
- Macon Grades: PK-12 | 35 students
143 Williamson Dr
Macon, GA 31210
(978)563-9663 219.5 PK-12
Before I went to WCA I didn't understand how to control myself. I had authority problems, anger issues, focus problems, and never trusted anyone. The staff at WCA prayed with me, talked with me, and most of all spent time with me. They took the time to learn me, and help me to learn who I was. Wolf Creek Academy saved my life and made me the man I am today. Thank you to all the staff, a forever grateful student.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - J.M
I found WCA during a time of desperation; when my 14 year old was heading down a path that I believe would have ultimately found her in the kind of trouble a parent can`t `fix.` ~ She is 7 months into the program and her personal growth has been tremendous. She is pleasant and happy, more self-assured, accepts limitations without complaint, and truly enjoyable to be around. No doubt a different/deeper kid. The best part is that she sees the change in herself and knows she`s where she needs to be right now. It`s not always easy but a worthwhile investment for our family and her future, for sure.
- Posted by Parent - 0619D
WCA receives my highest recommendations for its successes in recovery from teen issues and for its superb academic program. Our daughter had lost all interest in academics before Wolf Creek Academy. After her time at WCA with its proven self-paced academic system, she returned to an amazing levels of motivation and success in all aspects of learning. I cannot say enough good things about the academic program, and about all aspects of this outstanding school.
- Posted by Parent - dbru
Thank you, Wolf Creek Academy, for saving our son. From the beginning, you gave us new hope. Now our son is happy and whole, doing well in school and enjoying life again. You have not only rescued him from a destructive past but given him bright hope for a positive future. Thank you.
- Posted by Parent - jkwea
One of the hardest things I ever had to do was admit I needed help raising my own son. There was a season of guilt, of asking myself, "What did I do wrong?" Sending him to Wolf Creek Academy was one thing I did right. My teen accepted teaching from them that he refused to hear from me, plus he had so many opportunities there that he would never have had at home. Wolf Creek Academy is a valuable resource for parents. Sending our son to Wolf Creek Academy brought our family back together
- Posted by Parent - 1273g
1. Our daughter came to us one night with a desperate look in her eyes, and we knew we needed to get help. We searched long and hard before sending her to Wolf Creek Academy. At the first parent weekend, I knew as soon as I saw her that it was worth it all. The expression on her face was the most peaceful I have seen her look in a long time. We feel hope again. We are so thankful for Wolf Creek Academy
- Posted by Parent - saman
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.