Wollaston Child Care Center
- Wollaston Child Care Center is dedicated to serving children and families in need of high-quality child care.
- The program is designed to promote all aspects of a child's well-being - physical, social, emotional and cognitive ability.
- A hallmark of the program is a personalized and individualized approach within multiage groupings.
- There is a particular interest in providing inclusive and culturally responsive care.
- Working closely and consistently with families is another program feature.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Quincy Grades: NS | 111 students
162 Old Colony Ave
Quincy, MA 02170
(617)328-5530 0.6 NS
- Quincy Grades: K-9 | 299 students
1 Saint Anns Rd
Quincy, MA 02170
(617)471-9071 0.7 K-9
- Quincy Grades: NS | 68 students
146 E Squantum Street
Quincy, MA 02171
(781)331-8505 0.9 NS
- Quincy Grades: NS-6 | 134 students
310 Adams St
Quincy, MA 02169
(617)773-8200 1 NS-6
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.