Wollaston Child Care Center
- Wollaston Child Care Center is dedicated to serving children and families in need of high-quality child care.
- The program is designed to promote all aspects of a child's well-being - physical, social, emotional and cognitive ability.
- A hallmark of the program is a personalized and individualized approach within multiage groupings.
- There is a particular interest in providing inclusive and culturally responsive care.
- Working closely and consistently with families is another program feature.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Quincy Grades: NS | 111 students
162 Old Colony Ave
Quincy, MA 02170
(617)328-5530 0.6 NS
- Quincy Grades: K-9 | 299 students
1 Saint Anns Rd
Quincy, MA 02170
(617)471-9071 0.7 K-9
- Quincy Grades: NS | 68 students
146 E Squantum Street
Quincy, MA 02171
(781)331-8505 0.9 NS
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?