St. Ann School
- At St. Ann's, we consider ourselves to be more than just an ordinary school.
- We are a community. St. Ann's will provide your child with a safe, nurturing, and active school day.
- Home to over 400 students, from Pre-K through Grade 8, St. Ann School has a history of academic excellence and exceptional students.
- We stand apart as a strong and affordable alternative to other private schools on the South Shore.
- St. Ann's has three full-day Kindergarten classes, two First Grade classes, and two classes in Grades 2-8.
- For your comfort and convenience, we also offer an on-site after school program run by a professional staff member.
- Our school's focus is on the intellectual growth of each child as well as that child's physical, social, moral, and spiritual development.
- St. Ann's staff and families embrace an educational program where learning is seen as a life-long process.
- We inspire our students with a love of learning and a value system that will endure beyond the school years.
- With the education our students receive, more than two-thirds of our eighth grade graduates are accepted into their first choice of area private high schools, including: Boston College High School, Xavarian Brothers, Notre Dame Academy, and Fontbonne Academy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||299 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.