St. Ann School
- At St. Ann's, we consider ourselves to be more than just an ordinary school.
- We are a community. St. Ann's will provide your child with a safe, nurturing, and active school day.
- Home to over 400 students, from Pre-K through Grade 8, St. Ann School has a history of academic excellence and exceptional students.
- We stand apart as a strong and affordable alternative to other private schools on the South Shore.
- St. Ann's has three full-day Kindergarten classes, two First Grade classes, and two classes in Grades 2-8.
- For your comfort and convenience, we also offer an on-site after school program run by a professional staff member.
- Our school's focus is on the intellectual growth of each child as well as that child's physical, social, moral, and spiritual development.
- St. Ann's staff and families embrace an educational program where learning is seen as a life-long process.
- We inspire our students with a love of learning and a value system that will endure beyond the school years.
- With the education our students receive, more than two-thirds of our eighth grade graduates are accepted into their first choice of area private high schools, including: Boston College High School, Xavarian Brothers, Notre Dame Academy, and Fontbonne Academy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||299 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.