- At Woodcrest Preschool in Lake Forest, children learn academic principals through sensory exploration.
- Children are encouraged to explore the world of learning through interactive learning centers that incorporate touch, smell, taste, and sound.
- At Woodcrest, children are cared for by loving, experienced teachers in a setting that fosters a desire to learn and the ability to work in a group setting.
- We encourage you to visit our Lake Forest campus to see our exceptional program first hand.
- At Woodcrest special care is given to every child to ensure that answers to life's questions are explored.
- Patient teachers work in small groups to explore monthly themes as well as provide time for individual observations.
- Children move througout the classroom environment to interact with learning centers ranging from sorting objects hidden in rice, taking quiet time to read, or uncovering sientific experiments.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017