Center For Spectrum Services
- The Center for Spectrum Services is a private, not-for-profit program designed for studentw with autism Spectrum Disorders.
- We are approved by the New York State Office of Education of Children with Disabling Conditions and the New York State Health Department.
- The school is chartered by the New York State Board of Regents.
- The CEnter for Spectrum Servicers serves children between the ages of 2 and 12.
- A student may be classified as a preschooler with a disability, or when school age, as a student with autism or multiple disabilities.
- Many students also have learning disabilities and communication needs. There is a wide range of intellectual ability and severity of need.
- The Center for Spectrum Services mission is.to evaluate individual needs, develop nurturing, therapeutic learning environments for our students and foster professional growth for our staff.
- We believe that family, staff and community collaboration is the cornerstone of our success.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Inquire with school|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is paid by school district for eligible students|
|Admissions Director||Leah Siuta|
- Day school for studentw with ASDs Age range 2-12 Two locations in Kingston and Ellenville New York Center-based, self contained classes Community -based services for toddlers and preschoolers Clinic serving children and adults providing diagnostic evaluations, consultations, workshops, afterschool counseling and social skill groups
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rifton Grades: NS-8 | 109 students
Box 902 Rt 213
Rifton, NY 12471
(845)658-8351 11.6 NS-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.