Mountain Laurel Waldorf School
- Mountain Laurel Waldorf School serves 127 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America.
- The student:teacher of Mountain Laurel Waldorf School is 8:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Waldorf Schools of North America|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clinton Corners Grades: K-12 | 66 students
37 Shepherds Way
Clinton Corners, NY 12514
(845)266-3497 21.7 K-12
- Cornwall On Hudson Grades: 8-12 | 100 students
78 Academy Ave
Cornwall On Hudson, NY 12520
(845)534-3710 19.8 8-12
- Highland Mills Grades: PK-5 | 128 students
21 Bethany Drive
Highland Mills, NY 10930
(845)928-6981 25.4 PK-5
- Mount Tremper Grades: PK-K | 17 students
46 Erickas Walk
Mount Tremper, NY 12457
(845)679-7112 22.4 PK-K
- Newburgh Grades: PK-8 | 276 students
50 Gidney Ave
Newburgh, NY 12550
(845)569-3499 15.7 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.