The teachers and staff at the Woodinville KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have an average tenure of five years at our center an an average of eleven years in the early childhood education field.
The Woodinville KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Woodinville KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at the Woodinville KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parent's consider us to be an extension of their families (their village). Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a center staff member. At the Woodinville KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Karen's role includes conducting monthly earthquake and fire drills, ensuring that all staff's first aid and CPR certificates are up to date, and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Woodinville KinderCare?
The application deadline for Woodinville KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Woodinville KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.