World Cup Nursery School & Kindergarten
Tel: (914) 238-9267
- World Cup Nursery School & Kindergarten offers full-day Kindergarten and full and half-day Nursery School programs for ages 2-5.
- We provide a rich learning environment and flexible curriculum tailored to the needs and talents of the individual child.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||395 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call for updated tuition costs at (914)238-9267|
|Admissions Director||Roxanne Kaplan|
|Admissions Associate||Kelly Shopovick|
- Excellent teacher-student ratios;
- Challenging and creative curriculum;
- Enrichment programs;
- Positive social setting;
- Bright and open facility with lots of room to run and play!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tarrytown Grades: K-12 | 840 students
293 Benedict Avenue
Tarrytown, NY 10591
(914) 366-2642 7.7 K-12
- Yorktown Heights Grades: PK-5 | 94 students
2300 & 2405 Crompond Road
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
(914) 962-9466 6.6 PK-5
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.