Worthington KinderCare Photo #2 - From the first time you walk through our front door, you are an important part of our KinderCare family and we value the trust you place in us each day!
Worthington KinderCare Photo #3 - Our Preschool, Pre-K, and School-age programs are located in the west side of our building.
Worthington KinderCare Photo #4 - Our Infant, Toddler, and Discovery Preschool classrooms are located in the east side of our building.
Worthington KinderCare Photo #5 - Our spacious Infant classrooms offer a least restrictive environment where children are free to explore the classroom. The Early Foundations Infant curriculum is designed to promote learning through exploration.
Worthington KinderCare Photo #6 - Our Toddler classroom provides a spacious place for children 18 to 24 months to play and learn. The Early Foundations Toddler curriculum is designed to help toddlers explore their world in a safe and nurturing environment.
Worthington KinderCare Photo #7 - Our Discovery Preschool classrooms are designed specifically for children 24 to 36 months of age. Our Early Foundations Discovery Preschool curriculum introduces children to a world of learning, sharing, and exploration.
The staff at Worthington KinderCare welcomes you. We value the relationship that we have with your family and we know that early childhood education is an important decision.
We promise to honor the trust you place in us and we desire to be a strong partner in your child's learning.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare of Worthington! We have been serving the families of Worthington since 1995 and we bring to our families over 127 years of early childhood experience. Let us show you how we can meet your early childhood education needs in a nationally accredited center where family partnerships, educational excellence, and safety are our top priorities. We would love to meet your family, so stop in today!
- We value the importance of safety at our center. Our front doors are always locked and parents and caregivers must have the door code to enter. Alternative pick-up people must have valid identification and must be listed on the child's paperwork. Our center's furniture and equipment is cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis to ensure that the children have a safe and clean learning environment. Ms. Tonya is our Health and Safety Coordinator and she regularly monitors our health and safety procedures to ensure that we are maintaining a safe and clean center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- Title 20 Franklin / Delaware County
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Worthington KinderCare?
The application deadline for Worthington KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Worthington KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.