Worthington KinderCare Photo #2 - From the first time you walk through our front door, you are an important part of our KinderCare family and we value the trust you place in us each day!
Worthington KinderCare Photo #3 - Our Preschool, Pre-K, and School-age programs are located in the west side of our building.
Worthington KinderCare Photo #4 - Our Infant, Toddler, and Discovery Preschool classrooms are located in the east side of our building.
Worthington KinderCare Photo #5 - Our spacious Infant classrooms offer a least restrictive environment where children are free to explore the classroom. The Early Foundations Infant curriculum is designed to promote learning through exploration.
Worthington KinderCare Photo #6 - Our Toddler classroom provides a spacious place for children 18 to 24 months to play and learn. The Early Foundations Toddler curriculum is designed to help toddlers explore their world in a safe and nurturing environment.
Worthington KinderCare Photo #7 - Our Discovery Preschool classrooms are designed specifically for children 24 to 36 months of age. Our Early Foundations Discovery Preschool curriculum introduces children to a world of learning, sharing, and exploration.
- The staff at Worthington KinderCare welcomes you. We value the relationship that we have with your family and we know that early childhood education is an important decision.
- We promise to honor the trust you place in us and we desire to be a strong partner in your child's learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare of Worthington! We have been serving the families of Worthington since 1995 and we bring to our families over 127 years of early childhood experience. Let us show you how we can meet your early childhood education needs in a nationally accredited center where family partnerships, educational excellence, and safety are our top priorities. We would love to meet your family, so stop in today!
- We value the importance of safety at our center. Our front doors are always locked and parents and caregivers must have the door code to enter. Alternative pick-up people must have valid identification and must be listed on the child's paperwork. Our center's furniture and equipment is cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis to ensure that the children have a safe and clean learning environment. Ms. Tonya is our Health and Safety Coordinator and she regularly monitors our health and safety procedures to ensure that we are maintaining a safe and clean center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- Title 20 Franklin / Delaware County
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: PK-K | 58 students
6902 N High St
Columbus, OH 43085 0.2 PK-K
- Columbus Grades: K-12 | 911 students
6675 Worthington Galena Rd
Columbus, OH 43085
(614)431-8215 0.6 K-12
- Columbus Grades: K-12 | 77 students
7399 N High St
Columbus, OH 43235
(614)888-5121 0.7 K-12
- Columbus Grades: K-8 | 67 students
870 Griswold St
Columbus, OH 43085
(614)885-9525 1.2 K-8
- Columbus Grades: NS-K
694 Mount Airyshire Boulevard
Columbus, OH 43235
(614)848-6410 1.7 NS-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.