Yeshiva Har Torah
Tel: (718) 343-2533
- Yeshiva Har Torah pre-school children love coming to school as each day is a new adventure! They enjoy warm and caring attention from their Morot as they joyfully participate in hands-on experiences which integrate curricular strands with Jewish values, Parashat Hashavua, Jewish life cycles and holidays.
- Simultaneous learning centers stimulate the cognitive, social and emotional skills of each child in a developmentally appropriate manner.
- Literacy skills are developed in both English and Hebrew and the natural use of Hebrew language is incorporated throughout the day.
- We have just introduced the state-of-the-art interactive math, science and literacy Waterford Computer Program, which challenges each student at his or her individual level.
- Confidence and a positive sense of self are cultivated as our children learn more about themselves and the world around them.
- Fine and gross motor skills are enhanced through play and directed activities.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Little Neck Grades: PK-8 | 563 students
4511 245th St
Little Neck, NY 11362
(718) 631-3153 0.9 PK-8
- Great Neck Grades: 9-12 | 411 students
400 N Service Rd
Great Neck, NY 11020
(516) 487-2424 1.6 9-12
- Oakland Gardens Grades: PK-8 | 198 students
216-15 Peck Avenue
Oakland Gardens, NY 11364
(718) 776-3779 2 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.