- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 48 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,500
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Registration is $260
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
- The Yreka Adventist Christian School provides Christian education for 1st through 8th grade. It is our goal to foster the development of the whole student - physically, mentally, socially, and spiritually. In doing so we will help to enable the student to be of significant service to society as a result of his/her education and Christian view point.In support of our mission, YACS is committed to:-Creating a positive spiritual atmosphere in which students feel safe being themselves, asking questions, and learning about Christ Jesus.-Providing dedicated and loving staff that are willing to put your child first.-Preparing excellent developmentally appropriate academic lessons that meet students needs.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Yreka Adventist Christian School cost?
Yreka Adventist Christian School's tuition is approximately $3,500 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Yreka Adventist Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Yreka Adventist Christian School is 85%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
When is the application deadline for Yreka Adventist Christian School?
The application deadline for Yreka Adventist Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Yreka Adventist Christian School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
March 25, 2024 (Monday)
Last Day of School
June 04, 2024 (Tuesday)
Excellent teachers and faculty provide a top notch education. My daughter started in kindergarten and is now in the third grade. I have decided to delay my retirement until she graduates. Nowhere would you be able to find teachers like this school has; devoted, dedicated to helping the children and kind beyond all expectations.
Great teachers! Strong academic environment with strong Christian values. My child is in the upper grades and has attended this school for many years and has excelled academically and spiritually. The students are respectful of each other and encourage each other. There is a music program, ski program, after-school program, drama program, Lego robotic programming and much more. The school has the latest technology and is even using i-pads in the upper grades as part of the learning process.
Endorse Yreka Adventist Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.