The Siskiyou School
- The Siskiyou School is a thriving community of teachers and families.
- We began the 2008-2009 school year with 172 students in grades 1-8 and a faculty of 22 including 8 class teachers and 14 specialty and support teachers.
- Our teachers are committed to nurturing the potential of every child, schooling the imagination, and fostering a lifelong love of learning.
- We strive to prepare students to meet the world with a caring heart, confidence in their own gifts, and a strong academic foundation.
- As a developing Siskiyou School, we endeavor to teach the child through "head, hands and heart." The Waldorf curriculum instills a living wisdom that enriches the intellect and deepens the natural joy and wonder of learning, integrating the arts in both academic and practical activities.
- Academic excellence, the visual and performing arts, social responsibility, and moral integrity are the hallmarks of this time-tested education.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grants Pass Grades: PK-12 | 167 students
1121 N.E. 7th Street
Grants Pass, OR 97526
(541)474-6865 37.7 PK-12
- Medford Grades: PK-5 | 114 students
1398 Poplar Dr
Medford, OR 97504
(541)779-3393 14.8 PK-5
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.