The Siskiyou School
- The Siskiyou School is a thriving community of teachers and families.
- We began the 2008-2009 school year with 172 students in grades 1-8 and a faculty of 22 including 8 class teachers and 14 specialty and support teachers.
- Our teachers are committed to nurturing the potential of every child, schooling the imagination, and fostering a lifelong love of learning.
- We strive to prepare students to meet the world with a caring heart, confidence in their own gifts, and a strong academic foundation.
- As a developing Siskiyou School, we endeavor to teach the child through "head, hands and heart." The Waldorf curriculum instills a living wisdom that enriches the intellect and deepens the natural joy and wonder of learning, integrating the arts in both academic and practical activities.
- Academic excellence, the visual and performing arts, social responsibility, and moral integrity are the hallmarks of this time-tested education.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Medford Grades: PK-5 | 114 students
1398 Poplar Dr
Medford, OR 97504
(541)779-3393 14.8 PK-5
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.