Children's World Bilingual Montessori Pre & Kdgn
Tel: (541) 482-1314
- Childrens World Montessori Pre & Kdgn is established in 1984.
- Our program is based on the montessori philosophy of self-paced learning within a structured environment.
- we believe that children possess an absorbent mind. We want to provide the child with experiences needed to grow emotionally, academically and spiritually.
- The primary goal of our program is to provide the child with a nurturing, safe, aesthetic, and stimulating environment that will foster confidence, curiosity, creativity, independence and a love for learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ashland Grades: 1-8 | 181 students
631 Clay St
Ashland, OR 97520
(541) 482-8223 1.2 1-8
- Ashland Grades: 9-12 | 28 students
695 Mistletoe Rd Ste H
Ashland, OR 97520
(541) 482-6462 1.6 9-12
- Medford Grades: PK-6 | 96 students
2001 S Columbus Ave
Medford, OR 97501
(541) 773-6974 12.4 PK-6
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.