Zion Christian Academy
- Zion Christian Academy is a non-denominational Christian school whose mission is to serve Christian families throughout this area.
- Strong academics are stressed throughout all grade levels with the high school program being college preparatory.
- ZCA is fully accreditated and all teachers are certified and have a minimum of a bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- ZCA is a member of the TSSAA, Division II for all HS athletic competitions.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||506 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Posted on web site)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition Rate varies by grade level. See posting on website.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,300|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Marksmanship, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Beta Club, Builders Club, Chess Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, History Club WWI & WWII, Interact Club, Junior Beta Club, Key Club, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, National Science Honor Society, Photography Club, Science Club, Speech and Debate Team, Student Council|
- Zion Christian Academy is committed to providing quality academic training in a Christ-centered environment.