Agathos Classical School
- Top Ranked TN School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 351 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,425
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
- Agathos Wins 2019 National Mock Trial Championship! - 05/19/2019
Academics and Faculty
Polos, khaki bottoms
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Mock Trial (2019 NATIONAL Champions!)
- Using the tools of classical education, Agathos Classical School assists Christian parents in teaching and training their children to the glory of God.
- We desire our graduates to be young men and women who possess the classical tools that enable them to acquire the facts (grammar), reason clearly (logic), communicate effectively and persuasively (rhetoric), and live a life to the glory of God alone (Soli Deo Gloria).
- They will know how to learn and think rather than simply what to think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Agathos Classical School cost?
Agathos Classical School's tuition is approximately $8,425 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Agathos Classical School?
The acceptance rate of Agathos Classical School is 80%, which is lower than the national average of 86%.
What sports does Agathos Classical School offer?
Agathos Classical School offers 8 interscholastic sports: Archery, Basketball, Cross Country, Fencing, Soccer, Swimming, Ultimate Frisbee and Volleyball.
What is Agathos Classical School's ranking?
Agathos Classical School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Tennessee for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Agathos Classical School?
The application deadline for Agathos Classical School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Agathos Classical School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards