19 & Schoenherr KinderCare
Tel: (586) 247-1133
- The teachers and staff at the 19 and Schoenherr KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- Our teachers have an average tenure of five years at our center.
- The majority of our teachers have Bachelor's degrees or Associate's Degrees in Early Childhood Development.
- In addition, we strive for excellence by conducting Professional Development Days twice a year for on-going training.
- We are also excited to let you know that we are currently in the self-study process for NAEYC accreditation.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome! KinderCare is proud to offer one of the best early educational programs in the country '“ from infant to kindergarten and beyond. Our team believes in building a strong relationship with our families and our parents consider us an extension of their home. Here at KinderCare in Sterling Heights, we believe in developing the whole child. We focus on cognitive, intellectual, physical and social development as well as providing a safe, secure and stimulating environment for our children. Most of our teachers have been with our center for many years. They are educated and have a true love and passion for the children they love to teach, nurture and care for.
- Our center adheres to the highest safety, cleanliness and maintenance standards. Our center is accessible via single-entry security with keypad access, with daily sign-in and strict parent/guardian identification procedures. All staff members participate in annual health and safety trainings including CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- DHS-Does not accept NACRRA since center is not accredited
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sterling Heights Grades: PK | 53 students
13830 19 Mile Rd
Sterling Heights, MI 48313 0 PK
- Sterling Heights Grades: NS-PK
13810 19 Mile Rd
Sterling Heights, MI 48313
(586) 566-7345 0 NS-PK
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.