St Lawrence Elementary School
- St. Lawrence Catholic School integrates Catholic truths and values throughout the daily curriculum.
- Each child is encouraged to grow and develop spiritually, intellectually, physically, and emotionally in a loving and caring environment.
- The staff and faculty are committed to teaching respect for God, for others, and for self.
- Students in grades K-6 are challenged with a well-balanced curriculum, which includes daily religion classes.
- Religious instruction includes Masses, Sacramental preparation, daily prayer and liturgical celebrations.
- Education is the key that unlocks the door to the future, to a child's future.
- Every child deserves the opportunity to discover that mixture of knowledge and basic values which makes a well-educated person.
- At St. Lawrence we understand that a child's moral and spiritual foundation is built first in the home.
- Assisting parents, we strive to reinforce and integrate those values into all learning experiences.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||280 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.